Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This reminds me....

Please consider the up-coming elections carefully....


Friends and Colleagues:




I am supporting Warren Tolman for Attorney-General, and I have enclosed an invitation to a Boston event for Warren on March 19. I am also supporting Tom Conroy for Treasurer, and I have enclosed a similar invitation for Tom for March 10.




I am sure you have also received invitations for other events for both Warren and Tom, and, in the interest of time and efficiency (and to avoid more Inbox material), I am sending both invitations in one email.




Both Warren and Tom need your support and I hope you will take the time to come to one or more of these events so you can evaluate them and their candidacies. Of course, you can also contribute directly by opening the invitations and clicking on the appropriate links.




Thank you very much for your consideration.



Scott Harshbarger
 
 
Here are their web sites:
 
 
 
 
 
Please also consider:
 
 

No comments: