Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sean: You're Cute!

but cute doesn't cut it when it comes to my vote and the issues.













We attended the forum at Taunton High School at which President Clinton spoke, raised many salient economic issues....well, like he left office with a budget surplus, businesses are currently holding $1 Trillion in cash, banks are currently holding almost $ 2 Trillion in cash - there's our recovery.

And much else.

Your handful of 'supporters' were disruptive, rude, boarding on threatening and unacceptable in my opinion.


As a candidate, YOU set the tone.


Sorry, Sean! I've gone door to door in hostile neighborhoods and been respectful. It's the American Way.

You stood on the Taunton Green with....was it 6 supporters?

Over the years, lest you believe I am similar to your uninformed followers, I have watched Congressman Frank's vote via megavote. There have been issues that I have questioned and invariably, I have received a timely response/explanation.

Over the years, I've needed federal reports and information and assistance.

When Tip O'Neill (you've heard of him, right?) said all politics is local, that was an understatement.

Congressman Frank's Office is unparalleled when it comes to constituent services.


Congressman Frank has always supported important environmental issues.

You might not believe it's important, but when the Corporate Thugs destroy the environment, what have we?

Now, that brings me to you.

You've never held office. You're unknown and I won't hold big ears against you (no pun intended) since you don't have a problem with "short."

But, Sean, you've filled my mailbox with expensive glossy brochures, sometimes more than one in a day.

Who is paying for those, Sean? Those glossy brochures are filled with inflammatory drivel that misinforms.

I can't wait for the campaign filings!

You've harassed me with phone calls - yes, Sean, I know political calls don't count.

Today, Sean was the FINAL STRAW!

Another call!

Melissa was very nice and I replied very politely that you have provoked me to make another contribution to Congressman Frank's campaign.

No comments: