Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Sunday, October 23, 2016

Deer walks up to hunter and demands head scratches








Published on Oct 17, 2016
In my 12 years of hunting or the additional decade of experiences of going hunting with my dad and uncles I have never seen or experienced anything like this. I've seen a couple videos online in the past, but never from anyone I've known personally, let alone myself. I had just finished hanging a new stand in an area that I frequently saw deer traveling and feeding. Just wearing jeans and a t shirt I spent about 20-30 minutes setting up a new spot. After everything was setup I put my camo on and got ready to climb up in my new spot but figured I'd turn around and see if anything had come in or been walking in in the meantime, and this buck was 70 yards away so I figured I'd wait for him to leave the clearing, however, after 5 minutes of standing there he wouldn't leave, so in efforts not to spook him I just sat at the base of my tree and waited, but before he left the clearing the most unreal thing I've ever experienced while hunting happened. Glad I took the time to take this video, a little long but worth the watch.

No comments: