Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Saturday, December 2, 2017

Just Received "Important" Recall "Notice"...my arse!



Just Received "Important" Recall "Notice"...my arse!
E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series
including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant
pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque.
11-30-2017, 06:37 PM  #1
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ldusseau39  
Registered User
Location: Ann Arbor Michigan
Join Date: Jun 2012
Mein Auto: 2010 328xi
 
Just Received "Important" Recall "Notice"...my arse!
 
Just received my "Important Safety Recall" "non-notice" in the mail tonight and I am beyond pissed. BMW calls themselves a maker
of luxury vehicles and supposedly values their customers. However, their tepid, non response to potential vehicle fires (I will not use
"thermal incident") should embarrass the **** out of them. They have known about these issues for 10 years and the notice had
"Remedy Unavailable" at the top of the letterhead.
 
I am a automotive lighting engineer, work for a supplier, and never would this kind response (don't call us, we'll call you) be
tolerated by my management. It is clear they have no plan to remedy the situation, let alone have replacement parts available. I
tried to call the toll free number shortly after 6:00 EST, and their voice mail system only gave me options to buy **** like life
insurance or whatever. I hit "#" and never got to the point to leave a message. But I'm sure they offered me a great deal on a litter
box somewhere in that incessant drivel they call Customer Relations.
 
Is there a class action lawsuit going? I refuse to park my car in the garage until they fix it.
 
Bilstein B6 Performance Suspension
Full Bavsound Speaker Upgrade
PIAA Extreme White H11
LED Angel Eyes
Black Powdercoat 17" OEM Wheels
 

No comments: