POLITICO Massachusetts Playbook: WARREN’s town hall circuit – BAKER optimistic on TRUMP’s opioid efforts – Playbook Pool RETURNS
CHARLIE BAKER ABDICATING RESPONSIBILITY!
YOU'RE IN CHARGE CHARLIE!
- 'If you have bad actors, you need to deal with them,' Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker says when asked about State Police," by Gintautas Dumcius, MassLive.com: "As investigations continue into the alteration of an arrest report involving a judge's daughter, Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker said the new State Police superintendent is dealing with the issues within the law enforcement agency."
DAY LATE CHARLIE! THESE ARE THE OVERPAID INCOMPETENTS YOU PUT IN PLACE
- "Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker plans to look into $100,000 in taxpayer funds spent on new bathroom," by Gintautas Dumcius, MassLive.com: "Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker said he will look into reports of a new $100,000 bathroom in the Department of Transportation's downtown Boston building. The new private bathroom for board members was built despite a public restroom being located steps away from the boardroom."
THIS REALLY REALLY MATTERS!
WE ALL REMEMBER THE COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMY BECAUSE OF LACK OF REGULATIONS....THIS IS NOT BIPARTISANSHIP TO ROLL BACK REGULATIONS UNDER PRETEXT!
TAXPAYER PICKED UP THE TAB OF THE CASINO GAMBLING BANKERS - LET'S NOT REPEAT THE DISASTER BECAUSE OF GENUFLECTING TO LOBBYISTS!
- "Warren rankles colleagues in bank fight," by Alexander Bolton, the Hill: "Liberal Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) is calling out fellow Democrats by name for backing what she is panning as the 'Bank Lobbyist Act' and it's not sitting well with colleagues up for re-election in November. Team Warren urged supporters to circulate an image of the vote tally, listing the names of 16 Democrats who voted to begin debate on the legislation. That rankled fellow Democrats who accused Warren of trying to profit by making them look bad."
Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson MUST BE TOO BUSY BASKING IN THE NATIONAL RIGHT WING SPOTLIGHT TO DO HIS JOB PROPERLY, MAYBE THERE'S A CANDIDATE RUNNING AGAINST HIM....
- "Lawsuits add up over Bristol County jail inmate suicides," by Jenifer McKim and Chris Burrell, New England Center for Investigative Reporting: "Bristol County accounts for just 13 percent of the inmates in the state's 13 sheriff-run county jails, which collectively house nearly 11,000 inmates who are awaiting trial or serving sentences of up to 2 1/2 years. But, over the last six years, Bristol has accounted for more than a quarter of all jail suicides, 13 out of 49."
POT GROWERS HOWLING!
- "Skeptical of LED lights, marijuana growers decry lighting efficiency rule," by Dan Adams, Boston Globe: "On its face, the idea hardly seems objectionable: With the state obliged to reduce greenhouse gases by 2020, regulators should act now to address the large amounts of electricity consumed by major indoor pot-growing operations where energy-hungry high-pressure sodium lamps can burn 24 hours a day. But a new regulation set by the Cannabis Control Commission to do just that - by limiting the amount of electricity that can be used for lighting to an average of 36 watts per square foot of cultivation space - has the industry howling in protest as it prepares for the debut of recreational sales this summer."
CLICK ON LINK FOR ADDITIONAL ARTICLES