Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NIMBYism

In reply to Senator Kennedy's NIMBY Legacy, Chris Kaiser left the following comment:

Great post. I hate hypocrites who support NIMBY. I linked to this article in my most recent NIMBY post. Let me know what you think!

http://blog.mapawatt.com/2009/07/15/nimby-chasing-a-legacy/

LINK

Chris has a lot of solid information posted on the right side of his blog, written in simple terms for people like me to comprehend. Take a look at some of his ideas. His blog has been added to links on the right. Check it out for energy saving ideas.

No comments: