Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Friday, May 18, 2012

Toyota Prius C: Buyer Beware!

If you're in the new car market, there's really no reliable source of safety and performance.

The Prius C may not be it!

With only 841 miles, braking problems began....that was after some kind of quirky deal when the car went from battery to engine - causing a sensation of impact.

Meet the Prius c

In Moonglow
Super White




Two days ago, the brake pedal went to the floor and a warning light came on.

The vehicle was towed - no computer report was recorded for the warning light.

After receiving assurances from the Service Manager that the vehicle had been test driven, test driven and inspected by the manufacturer, I went to return the loaner and pick up my vehicle.

I was still in the parking lot when the brake pedal traveled to the floor and another warning light came on.

Although it's baffling that with all the test driving that was supposedly done, the failure recurred with me at the wheel, so be it.

Maybe I'm the first to experience this problem,

Cute little car, but I don't want to end my life in it!



No comments: