Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day!


Americans have HEROES in Washington that stand up for all of us, speak out for our future.

The email below is from one of those HEROES, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse [D-RI].

Thank you Rhode Island for sending him to Washington!




Happy Earth Day



Every Day Should Be Earth Day, and Every Day, There’s a Reason to Act on Climate





Happy Earth Day!

As a concerned father and a U.S. Senator representing our great Ocean State, I see how, like you, the health of our environment directly affects the strength of our economy, the well being of every person, and the futures of our children. That’s the reason I’ve given close to 100 speeches before my colleagues in the Senate urging them to wake up and act on climate. It’s also why I’m turning to you now.

As I prepare to give my 100th climate speech in May, I’d like to hear from you about what tops your list of #100Reasons to act on climate. I’ll be sharing some of your submissions on the Senate floor and over social media, and I know that together, we can make a difference. Click here to share your top reason with me.

Thank you for the privilege of representing you in the Senate. As always, I love to hear your thoughts, ideas, and concerns, and you can contact me here.

Sincerely,



Sheldon Whitehouse
U.S. Senator

P.S. For timely, more frequent updates, you can follow me on social media:
Facebook


Twitter
Instagram

P.P.S. A note to all veterans and their families: I’m hosting my 8th Annual Veterans Breakfast and Resource Fair at 9:00 a.m. on May 2, 2015. Click here to RSVP.
Contact Senator Whitehouse
Sign Up for Email updates Providence Office:
170 Westminster Street, Suite 1100
Providence, RI 02903
401-453-5294 phone
401-453-5085 fax
Washington Office:
Hart Senate Office Building, Room 530
Washington, D.C. 20510
202-224-2921 phone
202-228-6362 fax







No comments: