Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Saturday, July 25, 2015

"My daughter and I could finally..."



Support a $15 minimum wage.The problem: the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour is a starvation wage, leaving tens of millions of people unable to provide for their families.Our solution: raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour.It's impact: no one who works 40 hours a week should live in poverty. 'A $15 minimum wage would mean that my taught and I could finally stop living paycheck to paycheck.' -Jamie, California. 'As a single mother of two, a $15 minimum wage would mean being able to sleep at night instead of spending countless sleepless hours worrying about how I'm going to keep a roof over my children's heads and food on the table.' -Nichole, California. 'A $15 minimum wage would allow me to get back on my own two feet. It would allow me to move out of my friend's basement and get my own place once again. It would allow me to purchase my own groceries instead of relying on my parents to help me out. It would allow me to fill my gas tank, so that I didn't have to walk to work once a week because the tank was empty. It would allow me to enjoy my personal time...It seems that I have not had a night out of the house in ages. I feel like a robot. Work, sleep, bills, and repeat.' -DJ, Missouri.Take action: sign the petition for a $15 minimum wage.
Add your name to say you support
a $15 minimum wage:
https://go.berniesanders.com/min-wage





Paid for by Bernie 2016
(not the billionaires)
PO Box 905 - Burlington VT 05402 United States - (855) 4-BERNIE








No comments: