Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Tuesday, October 18, 2016

RSN: Bill McKibben | The Question I Get Asked the Most





It's Live on the HomePage Now: 
Reader Supported News

Sure, I'll make a donation!

FOCUS: Bill McKibben | The Question I Get Asked the Most 
Bill McKibben being arrested during a protest at Seneca Lake in March. (photo: Monica Lopossay/NYT)
Bill McKibben, EcoWatch 
McKibben writes: "The questions come after talks, on twitter, in the days' incoming tide of email - sometimes even in old-fashioned letters that arrive in envelopes. The most common one by far is also the simplest: What can I do? I bet I've been asked it 10,000 times by now and - like a climate scientist predicting the temperature - I'm pretty sure I'm erring on the low side." 
READ MORE

Contribute to RSN
Become a Fan of RSN on Facebook and Twitter





No comments: