Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Friday, March 31, 2017

VoteVets.org: I was responsible for the lives of our sons and daughters



VoteVets


In just a few moments, I am going to ask you to make a contribution to VoteVets. But before I do, you deserve to hear why I believe your donation is so important -- especially right now.

During the 2016 presidential election, I appeared in a television ad taking Donald Trump to task on his dangerous vision for America's role in the world. I did this because during my time in service I was responsible for the lives of our sons and daughters everywhere from Iraq to Somalia, and I also know a bit about what life is like for our service members when they come back home.

From an escalation in Syria, alienating our allies in the war on terror with multiple Muslim bans, and domestic policies that take dead aim at veterans work and health care, some of our worst fears have been confirmed.

But I know that in each of these fights - and many of the ones ahead - there is no more important voice than veterans and military families. And there is no organization more poised to help them get heard than VoteVets. So here's where I ask:


The vast majority of the contributions that VoteVets receives come from people giving small amounts of money. As you go, so goes the organization. So making your donation before their fundraising deadline means a lot to their mission, and what they're able to accomplish for all of us in these fights.

All my best,
Major General (ret.) Paul Eaton
VoteVets














PAID FOR BY VOTEVETS POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE











No comments: