Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Sunday, February 4, 2018

BIG PHARMA RIPOFF!


OUTRAGEOUS!
BIG PHARMA!
Ethan Marquette
I love my country 🇺🇸 but, The one thing we have backwards is our healthcare. As you can see I just spent $807.96 on the one thing that keeps me alive, insulin. These 3 vials last me 30 days. So in February I’ll have to go back and get another round of insulin.... at the same price. I’ll have to keep doing so until I reach my max out of pocket which is $7,000. Keep in mind I DO have health insurance, blue cross and blue shield. Pretty big name. “Healthcare for all” you say, “it will be great and affordable” you say. I literally work a second job to just stay alive!! People that are unemployed and have no health insurance pay much less than I do.
We have been using insulin sense the early 20’s. There’s now over a 500% markup in price. It’s insulin, we’re not injecting tiger blood ok. This is bullshit and need to change. #LiquidGold




No comments: