Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Sunday, April 1, 2018

Dan Rather | Please Take a Moment to Breathe in Deep



Dan Rather | Please Take a Moment to Breathe in Deep



I Was Locked Away From My Children for 14 Months Because I Couldn't Make Bail
Lavette Mayes, Broadly 



Mayes writes: "After three sleepless nights, dressed only in my nightgown, I heard the number that would change my life forever: $250,000 - my bail. Just like that, my whole world changed. I couldn't move. I could barely breathe. I almost fainted."
READ MORE

CLICK ON LINK FOR MORE!

No comments: