Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Monday, March 31, 2014

This & that....




Matters for America's photo.
 

Since the news media is going to obscure the truth about access to contraceptives for American women, get the truth for yourself: http://mm4a.org/1hV7RGj



Robert Reich's photo.
 
 
Many of you express outrage about what’s happening to our democracy and our economy. That’s appropriate. But outrage spawns two contrary sentiments. The first leads to reform. The second guarantees defeat.
 
(1) Determination to change the situation. “I’m taking action.” “Count me in.” “Sign me up.” “I’m organizing and mobilizing.” “I’m not gonna take this any more.” “We’re making a ruckus.” “Join us.” “I’m committed to reversing this.”

(2) Cynicism. “Nothing can be done.” “The game is rigged, so why bother?” “Don’t even try.” “It’s hopeless.” “We’re screwed.” “I give up.” “It’s even worse than I thought, and I’m utterly powerless to do anything about it.”

Which camp do you find yourself in? If you’re in the latter or know others in it, how can you move yourself or them into the first camp?



How many times do we have to say it? SHARE if you agree: Your boss is not your doctor.

How many times do we have to say it? SHARE if you agree: Your boss is not your doctor.





 

No comments: