Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Saturday, September 27, 2014

Shenna Bellows for Maine!



Maine's current Republican Senator has failed to represent the Voters of Maine and has short-changed constituents.

Please consider contributing to Bellows' campaign!





Just over 11 months ago, I announced my candidacy for the Democratic nomination for the United States Senate. I had been thinking about running over the previous year, and as each day went by, I became more convinced that our country was headed in the wrong direction.

It turns out I wasn't alone. Since the day I announced, thousands of people have stepped up to support my campaign. As a working class candidate who believes in a democracy of, by and for the people, I've refused to accept corporate PAC money. I've run my campaign on a vision for America that will help the middle class and is funded entirely by the grassroots.

We've raised almost $2 million!Now, with just 38 days to go, I've got some big news to share with you: our campaign is close to raising $2 million since we began last October!

It's hard to believe that so many small $3, $5, and $10 donations can add up to almost $2 million. It shows the power that grassroots organizing and support can have when we come together and make our collective voices heard.

This November, we're up against an 18-year incumbent who's been taking corporate PAC money and voting with Washington Republicans against working families for far too long.

Jessie, can you chip in with a $5 donation to help us reach our big $2 million goal, so we can really hold her accountable on November 4th?


When I think of all the people I've met on this campaign - the seniors, the students, the workers and the families - I'm inspired by their support of the work we're doing and the important issues we're raising. People are ready for a new way forward, a positive vision for the future and leaders who deliver on our country's promise of opportunity and security for all.


Our big $2 million goal is within our grasp. I hope I can count on you - as I have so many times in the past - to stand with me and invest in the future we both envision.

Thank you and take care,
Shenna


Red contribute button




Paid For By Bellows for Senate.



Bellows for Senate
PO Box 136
Manchester ME 04351 United States
 
 
 
 

No comments: