Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Monday, October 20, 2014

A Place To Bark



Busy, Busy, Busy... So many dogs, so little time!!! 
But the Great News is, we are getting them, well, trained & ready for Adoption! New Lives and New Homes:) 
I am working on a project with some well respected dog training experts & behaviorists to help give solutions, advice, videos and free training, to those who need it but can't afford it. 
It's daunting the hundreds of emails, phone calls & facebook messages each week I receive. 
I am only one person, I do all I can, but I can't save every dog, as much as I would love to. This program is struggling to stay open and what I want more than anything, is for people to take the time to train their dogs, so they stay with them for the long term. Every week I receive the euthanasia lists from 4 animal controls. Every week I try to take in all I can. The masses of homeless animals never stop, the challenge to raise funds is extremely difficult with the numbers I take in and this is an effort to try to help people, keep their animals by giving them knowledge to help correct behavioral issues. 
SoOoo!!! What topics would you like to see information and training on? Dog aggression? Food and Resource guarding? 
Does your dog eat poo or pee on everything in the house? 
Let me know in the comments and I will make it a point to post at least twice a week, a video or information on the topic!










No comments: