Tom Udall and I are fighting for a bill that would allow 134,OOO people in New Mexico – and millions more across the country – to refinance their old student loans.

Earlier this year, we got 58 votes to move the bill forward – every Democrat, every Independent, and three Republicans. But the Republican leadership filibustered it—and the bill was stopped dead in its tracks.

Tom understands that partisan obstruction has paralyzed the Senate, not just on student loans, but on common sense bills like raising the minimum wage and equal pay for equal work. That’s why he’s taken the lead on reforming the Senate filibuster rules and reversing Citizens United.

I know that Tom is fighting for working families, and that’s why I’m fighting for Tom this November. Will you help us? Please give $5 to help support my friend Tom in the final two weeks of his campaign.



If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:





I was just in New Mexico with Tom two weeks ago, and I saw for myself just how tough Tom’s fight has been in this campaign. Tom's opponent has been running attack ads almost nonstop these past few weeks to smear Tom’s strong record for working families.

Believe me, I wouldn’t be writing to you today if it weren’t important. We need folks like Tom in the United States Senate, people like Tom who aren’t afraid to stand up to the powerful interests and to level the playing field for America’s middle class.

I want to make sure Tom can keep fighting back in the last two weeks of this campaign. Click here to contribute $5 or whatever amount you can to help him do it.

Tom is an amazing advocate for middle class families, not only in New Mexico but across the country. I’m proud to stand with him.

Thank you for being a part of this,

Senator Elizabeth Warren
Paid for by Udall for Us All
PO BOX 25766 Albuquerque, NM 87125