Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thank you!





Tuesday was a big day -- not just for me, but for our entire grassroots network. We fought hard and we won, and I couldn’t have done it without you.

Over the course of this campaign we’ve emailed you a lot asking for your help and support. And time and again, you delivered.

You and I both know there’s still lots of work to be done for New Mexico and for our country. And because of you, I’ll be fighting for middle class families and the issues that you care about.

 Thank you for your efforts and for standing with me.

Cheers,

Tom

Paid for by Udall for Us All

No comments: