Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Tuesday, December 2, 2014

RSN: Dear Evangelicals: You're Being Had




It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News



FOCUS: Jay Michaelson | Dear Evangelicals: You're Being Had
(photo: Emil Lendof/The Daily Beast)
Jay Michaelson, The Daily Beast
Michaelson writes: "Dear Conservative Evangelicals, I drive a Prius, enjoy Vanilla lattes, and am married to a man. I know it's unlikely for me to be writing you this letter, and even more unlikely for you to read it. But unlike most of my Obama-loving, liberal friends, I am no longer afraid of you."
READ MORE
 
 
 

No comments: