Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Sunday, July 31, 2016

VoteVets.org,: I lost my son in Iraq. Trump's comments are disgusting



VoteVets



On Memorial Day 2004, my life ended when I was notified that my son, Ken Ballard, died in Iraq. My future ended. I now live with a pain that will never go away. Donald Trump has never known that pain and that kind of sacrifice - and I would never wish it upon him.
As a Gold Star Mother, I've listened with horror to Donald Trump throughout the campaign. I thought of my son, Ken, when Trump said that he "liked people who weren't captured." I can't even imagine what he thinks about people like my son who didn't come back alive.

The parents of Humayun Khan showed great courage, standing up in front of the Democratic Convention. Mrs. Khan, who was too grief-stricken to speak to such a large audience, showed extraordinary courage and strength by standing on stage with her husband. For Donald Trump to insult their culture, by saying that is why she did not speak, is offensive.

Donald Trump's behavior once again validates why I have joined VoteVets' campaign to stop him. And I am asking you to support that work:

Contribute $10 to VoteVets today to support their efforts to stop Donald Trump from ever becoming our nation's Commander in Chief.

Our men and women in the military make sacrifices every day. Our military families make sacrifices every day. Donald Trump hasn't sacrificed anything close to that. Building buildings is a job. He didn't lose anything. Even when he went bankrupt he didn't lose anything. All he did is lose other people's money.
His egregious statements must be condemned, and not just by Democrats. Your contribution sends a powerful message that Americans are united to keep Trump out of the White House. And I thank you for adding one today.
All my best,


Karen Meredith 
Gold Star Mom and Military Families Liaison 
VoteVets


PAID FOR BY VOTEVETS ACTION FUND

No comments: