Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Here is what I want....





Debbie Seagraves

Here is what I want:
I want all 24 Democratic candidates for President to convene a joint press conference outside the worst of the facilities where toddlers are being held in their own filth with no blankets, no beds, no soap, no showers. I want all the candidates, with no exceptions, to demand the doors be opened. I want them to demand a tour.
I would like the candidates to show up with people from the Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders and UNICEF. I want the candidates to personally render aid to the children -- on camera. At the very least, I want it on camera when officials refuse entry to a federal facility by senators, congress people, governors and the national press. I want to see the guards showing their guns to block them.
I want this planned carefully. I want it publicized before, during and after. I want Fox News shamed into being there, then I want Fox News shamed into showing it. I want the candidates to agree to stand together, unified, and be prepared to stay for hours. I want them to only grant interviews in teams and I want them to keep on topic. I want no self promoting words from anyone. I want them to allow their actions to speak.
I want the DNC to set up everything necessary for a rally -- refreshments, stands, shelter -- and make sure this event is open to the public and well publicized beforehand. I want to see everyone unified in naming this part of the USA's new Concentration Camp system. No equivocating. I don't want any more lip service to outrage -- I want us to SEE the outrage in such a way that anyone who is turning a blind eye to the outrage can no longer deny its existence.
The logistics for this would be hard, but you cannot convince me it cannot be done, if there really is a will to save these children, there is a way.
Would that be blatantly using children for political props? Maybe, but it would definitely be an attempt to rescue children who are already being used as political props.
I want someone to do something for those babies. Now.








No comments: