Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Monday, September 15, 2008

Why the secrecy?

If McCain got sick while in office, the leader of the free world would be Sarah Palin—someone with no foreign policy experience and a domestic agenda more extreme than George Bush's. Voters deserve to know how likely that might be.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suported another candadate in the Republican Primery but McCain was always suspect. 72 years old I might have voted for him until Palin.

Anonymous said...

An aunt died of melanoma because she was always in the sun even after the first bout. This is appreciated and I hope people take this seriously.

Anonymous said...

A stern lecture was administered by my doctor after melanoma was removed from my face. I did my research know my chances and wouldn't bet on 4 years after 4 recurences.

Anonymous said...

This made me think.

Anonymous said...

I suported John McCain for all he stood for. The man was tortured and showed courage. He lives in pain cant move his arms over his shoulder's cant comb his own hair The man deserves to be president and i new he might not live. This Palen thing had me think