Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TOYOTA: Pissed Consumer




Toyota - Unexpected acceleration.
2014-05-26 16:18:20
Toyota Camry
----------------------------------------------
Toyota Reviews
1 of 239
----------------------------------------------------------
In June of 2013, I pulled into my daughter's driveway and was stopped. Suddenly my
Toyota Camry accelerated and lunged into the brick house. The cost to fix house $5000
and car $3300. LAST WEEK, I had a repeat occurrence when driving, I put my blinker on to change to R. lane,
which I did and the car accelerated and LUNGED into the car
in front of me.Both cars were quite damaged, and I again will be charged with an
accident. This car has lunged unexpectedly before but fortunately did not cause an
accident (more room). My driving record is clear except for these two unfortunate
wrecks

3eb8ca6
 
Pissed Consumer © All Rights Reserved

No comments: