Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Wednesday, January 28, 2015

It's on the record








Senate Republicans are now on the record.

Thanks to an amendment I introduced to the Keystone XL pipeline bill, my Republican colleagues have now joined the majority of Americans and the world's scientific community.

In a 98-1 vote, the Senate passed my amendment stating that, "It is the sense of the Senate that climate change is real and not a hoax."

This is a small step, acknowledging that it is real, but it's a historic shift for many of my Republican colleagues.

But agreeing that climate change is real isn't enough. Now we need to get them to agree that mankind has a role and that we need to do something about it.

I hope you will join me in holding my Republican colleagues accountable for their votes as we go forward.

Thank you,

Sheldon Whitehouse
U.S. Senator


No comments: