Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Sunday, September 27, 2015

RSN: David Sedaris | A Modest Proposal




It's Live on the HomePage Now: 
Reader Supported News

FOCUS: David Sedaris | A Modest Proposal 
David Sedaris. (photo: Westword) 
David Sedaris, The New Yorker 
Sedaris writes: "There it was, the headline story on the Times site: 'SUPREME COURT RULING MAKES SAME-SEX MARRIAGE A RIGHT NATIONWIDE.' I read it, and, probably like every American gay person, I was overcome with emotion. Standing on the sidewalk, dressed in rags with a litter picker pinioned between my legs, I felt my eyes tear up, and as my vision blurred I thought of all the people who had fought against this, and thought, Take that, assholes." 
READ MORE




No comments: