Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Saturday, November 21, 2015

Russ Feingold: The TPP


Russ Feingold has always been a HERO, standing up to vested interests. 

Please add your name and oppose TPP!


Russ for Wisconsin


The text of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is now public. I've reviewed its major provisions, and I'm greatly disappointed: this job-killing "free trade" agreement has a dismal lack of protection for U.S. workers and consumers. I'm more convinced than ever that we must stand together against the TPP. Will you join me?
Growing our economy for working families and the middle class is one of my top priorities. Huge multi-national corporations don't need any extra help, and they certainly should not be granted the power to challenge U.S. laws outside of U.S. courts and get paid by our taxpayer dollars if they win.
We've seen this same story play out over and over: We're told that a trade deal has unprecedented protections for U.S. workers and consumers, but the protections aren't enforced, and American jobs are shipped overseas.
Wisconsin's working families see the Trans-Pacific Partnership for what it is, a raw deal written in secret for corporate interests at the expense of Wisconsin jobs and Wisconsin families. As I travel around Wisconsin, I'm listening to Wisconsin workers who have been telling me from the start that the TPP will be terrible for Wisconsin and American families. I'm proud to stand alongside them and oppose this terrible deal.
I wasn't fooled by past trade agreements like NAFTA, and I won't be fooled by another job-killing agreement or by Senator Johnson's fantasy that closing American manufacturing facilities is good for Wisconsin's working families or our economy.
Thank you for standing with me.
Sincerely,
Russ Feingold
ADD YOUR NAME »




Contributions or gifts to Russ for Wisconsin are not tax deductible.
Authorized and paid for by Russ for Wisconsin, Joe Sensenbrenner, Madison, WI, Treasurer

No comments: