Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Thursday, August 25, 2016

MUST READ! RSN: I Didn't Serve, I Was Used: How Veterans Are Losing the War at Home





It's Live on the HomePage Now: 
Reader Supported News

FOCUS: Ann Jones | I Didn't Serve, I Was Used 
Veteran Marine Joseph Lohman shows concern over government shutdown by holding an American flag upside down. (photo: Charlie Nye/AP)
Ann Jones, TomDispatch 
Jones writes: "A friend of mine, a Vietnam vet, told me about a veteran of the Iraq War who, when some civilian said, 'Thank you for your service,' replied: 'I didn't serve, I was used.' That got me thinking about the many ways today's veterans are used, conned, and exploited by big gamers right here at home." 
READ MORE

Contribute to RSN
Become a Fan of RSN on Facebook and Twitter


No comments: