Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Sunday, May 26, 2019

FOCUS | Bernie Sanders: I Apologize to No One for Opposing a New War With Iran




Reader Supported News
26 May 19

My donations are small, but consistent. Retired Colorado school counselors have to budget the funds they donate to worthy organizations. For RSN, I always make sure I donate at least twice what I pay for the Denver Post.
I need the Post for some volunteer work, but it doesn't come close to being as informative as RSN. I hope others who find this resource valuable...clearly there are thousand of them...will pitch in. What if we ALL donate a little?
Judy, RSN Reader-Supporter


If you would prefer to send a check:
Reader Supported News
PO Box 2043
Citrus Hts, CA 95611




Reader Supported News
26 May 19
It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News


FOCUS | Bernie Sanders: I Apologize to No One for Opposing a New War With Iran 
Bernie Sanders. (photo: Antonella Crescimbeni)
John Bowden, The Hill
Bowden writes: "Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) took aim at calls for him to 'apologize' for his refusal to support U.S. armed conflicts in the Middle East, saying Friday that he was 'right' about past U.S. wars and would continue to advocate against war with Iran."
READ MORE




No comments: