Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Friday, September 27, 2013

Massachusetts is truly blessed with our legislative delegation....

and Congressman McGovern has worked for the best for ALL Americans.

It is difficult to imagine the frustration of witnessing the extremist assault on the most basic functions of government.....

Please express your appreciation in whatever amount is possible for you to keep Congressman McGovern working for all of us!

Last week, in a two day span, the GOP-controlled House voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act (for the 42nd time), to eviscerate the SNAP program to the tune of $39 billion in cuts, and moved us closer to a government shutdown. Today they continue to take us closer and closer to the cliff, all in the name of petty partisan politics.

Here's the tragic piece about the past week in Washington: While you and I view everything that is transpiring as a low point in Congress, the extreme right wing base views it as a rallying cry. They are heralding people like Senator Ted Cruz as heroes and models for their next generation of leaders.

To them, I, one of the most vocal advocates for programs like SNAP, am public enemy number one....


On Monday September 30th at midnight, the current federal fundraising quarter will close and I need your help now to show that my campaign is ready for whatever the radical right wing throws my way in 2014. Please help me get 50 new donations before the deadline.

Every year, my campaign gets a handful of opportunities to report fundraising numbers and show that it has the broad grassroots support that has carried me through every election since 1996 - one grassroots donation, one supporter and one vote at a time. Monday September 30th at midnight is one of those opportunities to show our strength.

Please donate now and help me get to 50 donations before midnight on Monday.

This is a critical time in Washington. Frankly, I don't know how things are going to work out over the next week. But I pledge to you that I will continue to fight tooth and nail, day in and day out for our shared values.

Help me continue the fight. Donate now.

https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/50newsept30

No comments: