Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Saturday, October 24, 2015

RSN: Spike Lee: Rahm Emanuel Tried to Bully Me Into Not Making 'Chi-Raq'




It's Live on the HomePage Now: 
Reader Supported News

FOCUS | Spike Lee: Rahm Emanuel Tried to Bully Me Into Not Making 'Chi-Raq' 
Spike Lee. (photo: Hilary Bronwyn Gayle/Chicago Tribune) 
Bryan Smith, Chicago Magazine 
Smith writes: "'OK, so mayor Emanuel and I got off on the wrong foot, right away. What I didn't like was him trying to paint me as this villain. I'm not the bad guy, but that's how he was trying to portray it. Do I have the guns? Am I the one pulling the trigger? To be honest, he's a bully.'" 
READ MORE




No comments: