Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Wednesday, January 6, 2016

FAME NEEDED: Tennessee's moronic state representative Andy Holt supports ARMED WHITE DOMESTIC TERRORISM



Perhaps Tennessee’s most moronic state representative loves the Bundys, picks worst Twitter fights ever: “I do lend my moral support to the Bundy militia”

"Get off Twitter and read the Constitution," advises state rep just fine with militias taking over federal land



Perhaps Tennessee's most moronic state representative loves the Bundys, picks worst Twitter fights ever: "I do lend my moral support to the Bundy militia"
(Credit: capitol.tn.gov)
When I saw that Tennessee state representative and “unapologetic conservative” Andy Holt was hosting a New Year’s Eve all-day hog killing, I guess I just assumed he’d be a decent guy. I mean, look how much primal man-fun they’re having:
Never mind that Holt’s hog farming practices have reportedly landed him in hot water with the EPA, which slapped the “Christian, husband, father of 5 incredible children” with $177,500 in fines for improperly discharging “860,000 gallons (of waste) from lagoons on the farm raising nearly 1,500 swine without proper authorization,” according to the Memphis Commercial Appeal.
At any rate, it took four days to get over the New Year’s meat sweats, but I’m happy to announce Rep. Holt is back on Twitter. And it may be a new year, but it’s the same grand ol’ Andy:


No comments: