Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Congressman Barney Frank: Mountaintop Removal

Reply from Congressman Barney Frank:

Thank you for contacting me urging that I cosponsor H.R. 1310, the Clean Water Protection Act introduced by my colleague, Congressman Frank Pallone. I agree with you that we should prevent coal mining waste from being dumped in mountain streams, waterways, and other areas where it could endanger the environment (a step that will also help curtail the practice of mountaintop removal mining).

I am an original cosponsor of this important bill, and I will urge my colleagues to join me in supporting it.

BARNEY FRANK

BF/JN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandfather was a coal miner and died young.

The air was dirty. I remember his clothes always being dirty.

Coal mining, coal burning is a relic from the past that needs to be phased out.

This makes me respect Congressman Frank for his stance on the environment.