Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rep. Flynn: Just A Thought ....

State Rep. David L. Flynn, D-Bridgewater, otherwise known as Rep. "Slots" may have a valid point questioning this issue, but my first thought when I saw his comment about the electric bill for his office was "Rep. Flynn, have you considered an energy audit of your office? Don't you think you should be setting an appropriate example for others and promoting energy efficiency? Are you shutting off the lights and computers at night? That bill seems awfully high, but then you're not really paying it, are you?"

Flynn said his Bridgewater office received a $300 electric bill last month, which he said was more than double what he was charged the previous month.

"Not that I don’t have the money to pay it...." Rep. Flynn, isn't what you mean that the amount is passed along to state taxpayers as part of your office expense?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We live in Bridgewater and my household electric bill isn't $150 You echoed my thoughts!
He isn't paying the bill we are. Why should he care? Flynn, your attitude tells me why the state's in this mess.

Anonymous said...

My bill isn't that high either. I'm doing laundry, using the dryer, cooking and the regular household stuff.