Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Thursday, February 7, 2013

Toyota: So...I have this friend.....

...difficult as it might be to believe...




....I have several friends who own Toyotas...several actually own the Prius....they rave about the car.....

If my Prius had BRAKES, I might rave about it as well.....



So this friend takes her Prius to the dealership from which she purchased it.

My friend raves about this dealership. Their service has been WONDERFUL!

The dealership is NOT Route 44 Toyota!


Oddly, my friend's problem was caused by the BRAKE WARNING LIGHT coming on.

After spending 2 1/2 hours examining the BRAKES, the engineer explained that a gasket had failed allowing dampness/moisture to enter and causing an erroneous warning message....the computer thought wrong....the sensor or whatever was dried out...the warning light extinguished...and the customer was content that the vehicle was safe to drive.


Not so Route 44 Toyota!

My friend relayed a description of my experience with NO BRAKES!

The engineer was immediately alarmed believing the owner was his customer and insisted on the name to rectify the problem and protect the SAFETY of HIS customer.


My friend explained, NO! It was another dealership. How would he deal with such a scenario?

The engineer responded with an emphasis on SAFETY!

His knee-jerk response was "REPLACE THE VEHICLE!"


How simple is that? FIX IT or REPLACE IT?

My dearly loved Prius has NO BRAKES!

Route 44 Toyota denies it. Huh?

There's more to the story!

No comments: