Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Monday, July 29, 2013

This and That


Thanks Storm is Coming
~ldr
God Bless the President of the United States shared Politics with Jarred and Dave's photo.
This sums it up...
From SwitchYourBank.org ~ PL

From SwitchYourBank.org ~ PL

 
 
On this day in 1932:

Federal troops burn the shantytown built near the U.S. Capitol by thousands of unemployed WWI veterans, camping there to demand a bonus they had been promised but never received.

"Thank God we still have a government
that knows how to deal with the mob." ---Herbert Hoover
 

THE WAR ON WOMEN CONTINUES!!!!
VOTE THE SUPPRESSORS OUT!!!!
STAY AWAKE!!!!

<3 this one *J*

this one *J*
 

A dozen years ago I asked Ted Kennedy how he managed to remember so many names and faces (I had been thinking about seeking the Democratic nomination for governor of Massachusetts, but I was, and still am, hopeless at recalling names and faces). “I don’t remember anyone,” he said with a broad grin. “With a woman over 50, I just ask ‘how are the kids?’ and she thinks I’ve remembered her. With a man over 50, I just ask ‘how’s the back?’” I thought of this conversation a week or so ago when I reached for a heavy three-ring binder the wrong way and wrenched a muscle in my lower back – giving me, to put it bluntly, a royal pain in the ass. I’m calling the pain “Mitt,” after the person I would have run against had I won that nomination twelve years ago.

 

No comments: