Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Thursday, January 23, 2014

VoteVets: Taking the fight to the Koch Brothers and their allies





During my two tours in Iraq, I had to avoid the kind of mines that were designed to take my life.

I didn't expect to have to face off against another kind of mine when I returned home -- one designed to take my job as a commercial fisherman. Pebble Mine.

But that's the fight I, and many other veterans, are facing in Alaska. And thanks to VoteVets, we're able to go on the offensive against multi-billion dollar corporations aligned with the Koch Brothers who stand to make a fortune by destroying the environment and jeopardizing our jobs.

Watch our hard-hitting television ad and keep it on the air with a contribution.

http://action.votevets.org/pebble-ad




No comments: