Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ben Bernanke gives up on GOP, Marco Rubio....duh?.South Carolina's WRATH of governmental incompetence, Zbigniew Brzezinski,




Well this was awkward...
To say Marco Rubio was caught off guard is quite the understatement.
BIPARTISANREPORT.COM


So ya mean it was simply Republicans failures that caused South Carolina's flooding and not God's Wrath?

Someone needs to tell Michelle Bachmann et al.
This is what Republican leadership will do for your state.
Tuesday saw sun come to South Carolina, but the damage has already been done,and there may be more to come. Flooding that was the result of days of…
OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM



I wonder if Jimmy Carter has the balls to call out this maniac. Brzezinski got his "claim to fame" from Carter as Carter's national security advisor. Brzezinski was the originator of the Mujahideen - Islamic jihadists recruited from all around Eurasia, trained in Pakistan, funded and armed by the CIA, organized by Osama Bin Laden on behalf of the CIA, to overthrow by coup the Soviet-friendly government of Afghanistan, beginning in 1979.
An October 5 headline in Politico screamed out, “Brzezinski: Obama should retaliate if Russia doesn't stop attacking US assets.”Think about that: it sounds like Zbigniew Brzezinski, national security advisor in the Carter administration,…
RUSSIA-INSIDER.COM




Full disclosure. I am a former Republican. I voted for Bush.
I was a busy mother of two young boys and working 10 to 12 hour days and half a day on Saturday. I was exhausted. It was easier to go with the flow and simply believe what "my party" said about the issues. I mean, why would they lie to us? We elected them to represent us.
Not long after I quit my demanding job and started my own business, the fog began to lift. At the time I was still Catholic. I was watching Lou Dobbs talking about the evils of illegal immigrants and I said wait, that isn't at all what I was raised to believe. I began to examine what my party stood for.
I remembered an interview with Madeleine Albright. She told the reporter that they advised Saddam the United States wouldn't interfere if he attacked Kuwait. At the time, I thought "We're setting him up...how clever." I'm now ashamed of myself for not looking closer at what we were actually doing and the implications it would have on thousands of innocent people caught up in the Bush's personal war against Saddam.
I suddenly realized the party I had been following was against everything my religion told me. My religion or lack of, no longer has a bearing on my beliefs. I was raised Catholic, although I no longer believe in organized religion. I promised myself to become a responsible voter and educate myself with independent information and think for myself.
The more I dug, the wider my eyes opened. I realize that neither party is 100% perfect but that the Democratic party was more in line with my personal and social values.
I live in Nebraska. As a Democrat, I'm definitely a minority but my conscience is more important to me than following the herd.
Here is another story of a former Republican and why they are now a Democrat.



Nearly a decade ago, George W. Bush tapped a Republican economist for an incredibly important and powerful job.
After several years on the job, that economist has given up entirely on the Republican Party.
"I didn’t leave the Republican Party," Ben Bernanke wrote. "I felt that the party left me."
MSNBC.COM|BY MSNBC

Let's celebrate & support the Heroes!
Tray - Then & Now
We are pleased to show you our Tray ... The victim of a vicious attack by another dog that left him bloodied w many puncture wounds.
Now looking so great... Healthy and happy. You can see it in his eyes... What a difference....
Now help us saving another dog like Tray! Meet Walker!http://hendrickboards.com/s/save-walker-rdr

New rescue to "A Place To Bark"
Please ‪#‎Donate‬, to the care of this sweet dog. Not only does it have severe mange & infections, but also a heart condition:(
On the run right now...
Updates later.




Choose wisely!

No comments: