Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Thursday, October 8, 2015

Calvin: I was living among dead bodies.



Let's support the heroes!


http://hendrickboards.com/blog/living-among-dead-bodies/

READ THIS AMAZING UPDATE FROM Calvin's Foster Mommy!
This will make you smile!
heart emoticon http://hendrickboards.com/blog/living-among-dead-bodies/
Calvin came to us early June – he was in the video that we posted with dead dogs pinned up with starving and wounded dogs. The first picture is Calvin as we…
HENDRICKBOARDS.COM

calvin-blog-1
Calvin came to us early June – he was in the video that we posted with dead dogs pinned up with starving and wounded dogs. The first picture is Calvin as we found him on that dreaded property. The rest are pictures showing how Calvin has come back to life through love, security, and medical attention.
calvin-blog-2THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM CALVIN’S FOSTER MOM WHO IS NOW HIS FOREVER MOM!
“ I want to share a guy who deserves the love and attention. This guy, Calvin, is a young mix breed who came into my life Mid June of this year, via The Arrow Fund. I’ve always been a bully breed lover, so taking on a little guy wasn’t exactly what I had planned but man, how he won me over. Our first meeting was kind of a mix up. I was given the wrong name of the dog to go meet for a potential foster. I think Calvin knew I was really supposed to be there to meet him, he did everything thing he could to get my attention while I visited with the dog kenneled next door to him. As I left my visit, I remember thinking to myself that fostering the dog I had been sent to meet did not feel right, I did not feel I was the right foster for him….and I remember thinking about that little dog next door that did everything he could to get my attention. A few days later my phone rang, the mistake had been caught and I was informed that Calvin was actually the dog in need of a foster home. I said yes! Something about that guy, his eyes, his persistence in getting my attention that day, made me feel that fostering him was exactly what I was supposed to do. He has kept me smiling and laughing ever since. I do not know the hell that was Calvin’s life prior to The Arrow Fund rescuing him, I can only look at the pictures, hear the stories and imagine. Some people do not understand the love and compassion others have for animals…”it’s just a dog” right. I am thankful I am not one of those. Every one of my dogs have been a rescue of some sort and I must say, they truly do make the best companions. Calvin was my first “official” foster…my first dog who was given everything he needed by a rescue, I just provided a safe, loving home. Watching this guy come out of his shell and truly become a dog has been unbelievable. For anyone considering fostering, I urge you to do it. Everything is provided for you, except for the loving home…that is your responsibility. smile emoticon I want to thank Rebecca Eaves and her foundation, The Arrow Fund, for all she/they do for so many abused and neglected animals in our community. And to this guy, Calvin, you pulled a fast one on me. I think you knew from day one, while I was visiting with your kennel neighbor Rudy, that I was going to foster you, going to fall in love with you, and going to make you a forever part of my crazy home. You have so much still to learn, as do I…but that is what life is all about! “

No comments: