Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Sunday, February 19, 2017

RSN: Chelsea Manning | To Those Who Kept Me Alive All These Years, Thank You




It's Live on the HomePage Now: 
Reader Supported News


Sure, I'll make a donation!

FOCUS: Chelsea Manning | To Those Who Kept Me Alive All These Years, Thank You 
People hold signs calling for the release of Chelsea Manning during a gay pride parade in San Francisco in 2015. (photo: Elijah Nouvelage/Reuters) 
Chelsea Manning, Guardian UK 
Manning writes: "To those who have kept me alive for the past six years: minutes after President Obama announced the commutation of my sentence, the prison quickly moved me out of general population and into the restrictive housing unit where I am now held. I know that we are now physically separated, but we will never be apart and we are not alone." 
READ MORE

Contribute to RSN
Become a Fan of RSN on Facebook and Twitter




No comments: