Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Verizon: Cheatin' Still?

The following was received and posted:
.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Verizon: Your Cheatin' Heart .....#2":
I gave up talking with Verizon people on the phone because this didn't get resovled after 4 calls. So I sent an e-mail twice. Told them I will not speak with anyone on the phone anymore because we go in circles. Finally got an answer. They told me they needed my account number. I gave them my account number and they said call this toll free number. What part of I don't want to speak with anyone over the phone didn't they get......I ordered FIOS to save money. They installed it in November 07 and I ended it in December 07. Didn't save. And the support service was definately not up to speed. When they installed it, there wasn't much explanation of how it worked. It wasn't the techs fault. From what I hear, their managers are telling them to get it done quick and get out the door (in so many words). The equipment was picked up by a rep on January 24, 2008, even this took a long time for the offices to get someone out here. I have a signed receipt. Now in March I am receiving a bill for FIOS. I don't have FIOS. I didn't get anywhere with my e-mails to them so I had to call the number. Four times I tried to resolve this. I was informed ok mame, it's resloved. That was two weeks ago. May 5 I receive a bill for past due charges of 174.17. I don't have FIOS. I don't want FIOS. Someone at VERIZON needs to fix this. I was informed by a Verizon rep that I pulled in off the street that I should call 411 for the presidents numbers. 411 Doesn't have a number like that. The number listed in the e-mail for Christine O'Toole, Complaint Officer, gives a fast busy signal.I need help getting this resolved. It's esculating. And so is my patience. This is unethical.
.
Does Verizon hear anything? Can't you help this person?
.
Recently, others have complained about NO LOCAL PROGRAMMING yet again.
.
FIOS speeds vary or are as slow as dial-up, no televisions received as promoted and much else.
.
A google search of Verizon complaints produces an overwhelming list of dissatisfied customers that are being ignored.
.
In spite of my numerous complaints about Verizon promising phone and internet for $56, I finally surrendered when the bill was reduced to $69, $13 per month more than promised. We're considering ComCast.
.
If Middleboro were smart, they'd provide their own services at a cheaper rate, but that's a digression.
.
Verizon: The Whiners!
Verizon: You Jokers!
Verizon: Finally, Middleboro Can Hear!
Verizon: WAY TO GO!!!!!
Verizon: Your Cheatin' Heart .....#3
Verizon: Still Not Listening?
Can you hear me now? Verizon says No!
Verizon
Verizon: Never Take No for an Answer!
Verizon: Your Cheatin' Heart .....#2
Verizon: Your Cheatin' Heart ..... This provides a link to the DTC and an online complaint form.
Verizon and the Middleboro BOS

No comments: