Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Big I's Restaurant Denies Disabled Veteran Service!


James Glaser's photo.
 
 
Please help me get the word out to BOYCOTT this diner in OXFORD MA!
I am Retired MSgt James Glaser, Disabled Vet with service dog trained by TADSAW, Train a Dog... Save a Warrior. Today for lunch the wife and I, when I mention I it is always Jack (service dog) and I, wanted to eat at Big I's 578 Main St Oxford, MA 01540 (508) 987-2224. Hours: Mon-Sun 5 am - 3 pm. The second we walk through the door the cook/ owner I assume started cussing and telling me to get that F$#king FAKE service dog out of here. I told him he was not fake and had certification paperwork. He said he does not give a shit or have time for me and get out of his restaurant. The Oxford police came and took report and the guy even told the police that he does not care that it is a service dog and Jack nor I are welcome in there.

2 comments:

Jo in Oklahoma said...

First, thank you for your service. You, above anyone, shouldn't have this happen. I am so sorry you are dealing with this!! TADSAW is a first class organization, training amazing dogs. Please give Jack a good scratch behind the ears for me.

Come on, people!! Our warriors need our support, not our attitude!!

Middleboro Review said...

There was a follow-up article here:

http://middlebororeview.blogspot.com/2013/08/big-is-restaurant-interview-of-msgt.html

This incident is disheartening as well:

http://middlebororeview.blogspot.com/2013/08/ashamed-to-be-american-because-of-wild.html