Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Thursday, September 19, 2013

Make Tomorrow Different!

Most animals in shelters will be euthanized. Most of them were someone's pet, a family member, simply dumped or abandoned, many left at High Kill Shelters. By the time you read this, many will have been euthanized.

If you're considering a furry family members, please consider shelters and rescues first.

Adoption and transportation information available on links or here:

Transporting Rescued Animals - Saving Lives!

Distance should not hinder your decision.




URGENT DATE IS THURS 9/19
*** TODAY!!! ***
Dr Seuss AKA#209
Pit Mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuF-_v_ecM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSDovocMewvDaMJWOT_aDTg...
Approx 1 yr old
Approx 65 lbs
How cute is this guy?
Such a sweet, fun, lovable pup.
Good with other dogs he met.
Affectionate and friendly.
His tail never stops wagging!

LEGAL DAY OF ADOPTION IS 9-19
IF INTERESTED IN ADOPTING, PLEASE EMAIL CTSHELTERDOGS@GMAIL.COM
PLEASE TAKE ADOPTION SERIOUSLY, DOGS CAN NOT BE RETURNED TO THE SHELTER. THANK YOU
See More


Hello, my name is Tony. I am around 9 months old. I am a neutered male and am very sweet. I love attention. As you can see I have a scab on my nose because I was trying to get out of my cage here at the clinic. I need a forever home so I can be out of the cage all the time. If you are interested, please call Chase Vet clinic at (508) 947-9400.

No comments: