Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Monday, August 24, 2015

"The science is unmistakable."





Thank you for contacting me about the Green Climate Fund.
The science is unmistakable. Human activities are releasing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere and contributing to climate change. Climate change endangers our health and security, it threatens agricultural production and access to clean water, and it risks floods and droughts.
The Green Climate Fund is a multilateral effort to help countries reduce carbon pollution and adapt to the effects of climate change. The Obama Administration has pledged to contribute $3 billion to the fund, and they have requested $500 million for the fund in its FY 2016 budget as part of that pledge. Although these funds have yet to be appropriated, I support efforts to work with the international community to address climate change, and I will keep your thoughts in mind as I work with my colleagues on this issue.
I appreciate your reaching out to me, and I hope you contact me again in the future about issues of importance to you.
Sincerely,
Signature
Elizabeth Warren
United States Senator
Washington, DC
317 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: 202-224-4543
Boston, MA
2400 JFK Federal Building
15 New Sudbury Street
Boston, MA 02203
Phone: 617-565-3170
Springfield, MA
1550 Main Street
Suite 406
Springfield, MA 01103
Phone: 413-788-2690

No comments: