Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Monday, April 1, 2013

The Arrogance of Route 44 Toyota

This deserves a separate post to highlight the similarities between this and my experience with the arrogance of Route 44 Toyota.

[In my case, their attorney, Dilly Dally Dan Viera threatened a SLAPP SUIT.]

From: Ripoff Report:

I told the saleman I was in the banking business and dealt with over 100 dealers so that I wouldn't have to go through their demeaning sales tactics. They did not listen. I told the saleman and sales manager three times NOT to pull my credit as this was a cash deal. Without my written consent pulled my credit report with two different bureaus. I was outraged to find this out via my credit alert program I have.

When I tried to get some answers on why this was obtained, the finance manager said they had not pulled it. Then he said, "oh ya, I see it was pulled, but I don't know who did it." Assuring me he would get back to me and did not. I sent a registered letter to the owner of the dealership and the GM. Thus far, no return letter.

But I did receive a phone call back from the most arrogant man who tried in a VERY condoscending way to tell me it was because of OFAC they pulled my credit. I told him I was in banking/VP of Lending for 25 years before he went any further with his either lack of knowledge of the OFAC/credit reporting sytem or just down right arrogance. OFAC is pulled by financial institutions to cross check against a terrorist list before LENDING out money. There was no money being lent out in this transaction. As I explained this to the employee, he said "this conversation is over with". Not only was my transaction/experience with this dealer horrible I had my rights violated with having my credit pulled.

This dealership needs to know they cannot just do whatever they please for their own gain (they tried very hard to get me to finance the deal so they could make even more money) and must starting treating their customers like they have a brain.

Mia2000
Pembroke, Massachusetts
U.S.A.


No comments: