Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Friday, January 30, 2009

Middleboro Green Committee

Since town residents have asked me about the status of Middleboro's Green Committee, I can only offer the information available. On January 9, 2009, the following letter was hand-delievered to the Middleboro Town Manager:
.

Dear Mr. Cristello:

When the matter of a Green Committee was discussed by the Board of Selectmen, I immediately communicated with the Board’s secretary to express my interest in serving. At that time, my computer was being repaired, as I explained to Ms. Shandley. I requested that my name be added to the list of interested applicants.

When I recently inquired about the status of the Committee, it appeared, that the 7 members being sought had been achieved. They are as follows:

1. Jo Ranahan
2. Steve Bonfiglio
3. Charles R. Chace
4. James Cook
5. Ada Alfonso
6. Julie Gould
7. Brian Kowalski

If for any reason, any of the above decline participation, I would appreciate consideration for membership on the Committee.

My interest and concern regarding the issue doesn’t revolve around my inclusion, but rather my concern that residents who have never participated in town issues and offer expertise, should be given priority consideration.

Since it appears, at this time, that the Town has the appropriate number of applicants, I would more than gladly offer any services to provide the organizational information of other municipalities’ experiences, research and accumulate information, post on a web site and ensure that the information is widely distributed and readily available.

It would be hoped at this time, that the Green Committee can be appointed and move forward to address municipal energy use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's it?