Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Prius Sudden Unitended Acceleration Ignored



  • Name:glenda castaneda
  • Address:
    123 home street
    valley stream, NY 11580
    USA

  • Problem Description

    • Problem Description:
      I did not fill in the # of times when the failure was observed since the sudden unintended acceleration happens to my car almost everyday. I have this car for a year now and still experiencing sudden acceleration at times when I slightly press the brakes and the car hits a small bump or pot hole, it accelerates. I almost hit a pedestrian in two incidences, and many times almost rear ended other cars. I complained to my dealer but they said they did not find anything wrong with my car. They have emailed an engineer from California about it. It's been a month and I did not hear from them yet. Does anyone have a solution about this matter? I do not want to get into a car accident or hit a pedestrian....
    • Interested in Class Action? yes

    Vehicle Information

    • Make: Toyota
    • Model: Prius
    • Year: 2011
    • VIN: JTDKN3DU0B1375022
    • Transmission: automatic
    • Vehicle involved in:

    Failures and Repairs

    Item FailedDate of FailureMileage at FailureTotal Repair CostAmount Manfacturer PaidNumber of Repair Attempts
    accelerator/throttleNovember 2012

    No comments: