Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Toyota Sucks Site

Just puttering around the internet, this site popped up - it's worth reviewing --

http://www.toyotausasucks.com/complaint_thank_you.htm


This complaint is pretty interesting because it exploited a customer who experienced a Toyota software problem that has been noted by others --

Atlantic Toyota Scion
671 Lynnway
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Sales: 866-214-1448
parts: 800-519-6370
Service: 800-519-6730
sales@atlantictoyota.comservice@atlantictoyota.com
parts@atlantictoyota.com

My car came to complete stop while driving, then I restarted it, where it went into a full throttle, hitting almost 80 miles an hour. I could not stop it. That I am alive and no one else, be it child or another on coming car is a miracle. It was evaluated, and estimated to cost $1200 to repair the sticking throttle. When asked wasnt this covered under the recall of the 10000 cars that went into sudden exceleration, causing hundreds of serious injuries, and 16 deaths, I was told by named above, that it was not on the recall list, and it was my proble, and I had to pay for it. Then along with that, he listed of course a host of other problems, which would have costed thousandS of dollars to replace.
Long story short, I was in a bind, and felt compelled by this bad news to now buy a new car, which Icould not afford. I am 58, handicapped and recently widowed. I had to take retirement money to make this happen. I feel like this throttle issue should have been covered. All the other stuff, obviously not, but the throttle sticking, that could have caused injury or loss of life. Yes. I have contacted Hank Philope Ryan in this matter. Now I have a new car that will be difficult for me to keep up with given the economy and my health and age. I am upset!
Jacqueline Meier Boucher

Atlantic Toyota Scion Sucks


No comments: