Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Sunday, July 2, 2017

Senator Markey: Fighting Trumpcare




Senator Markey: Raise Your Voice in the Fight Against Trumpcare


Dear friend, 
I want to thank everyone who has called, emailed, TweetedFacebooked and visited my offices to share your opposition to Trumpcare.
(please click here or above) 
Your energy and your commitment helped to stop – for now – the cruel health care bill.

But our fight is far from over. We need to make sure this terrible bill never becomes law.

As those on the other side of the aisle try to find votes in the coming days and weeks, Americans need to raise our voices and stay energized. 

I believe what you believe and what Massachusetts believes – that health care is a right and not a privilege.

I pledge to you that I will keep fighting.

Thank you for everything you have done to protect our nation’s health care. 
If I can be of further assistance, please contact my office. You also can follow me on FacebookTwitter, and YouTube.







No comments: