Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'm Confused!




After my BRAND NEW TOYOTA sailed through a Stop Sign, it was left on the property of ROUTE 44 TOYOTA to correct/repair.


The salesman called me at home to tell me 'You have to get used to ELECTRONIC BRAKES.'


The Service Manager told me 'You have to get used to ELECTRONIC BRAKES.'

When I returned to Route 44 Toyota to resolve BRAKE FAILURE with my BRAND NEW TOYOTA  and was surrounded by their THUGS blocking the doors,




I was told repeatedly

 
YOU HAVE TO GET USED TO ELECTRONIC BRAKES

 

Wouldn't you believe that MY BRAND NEW TOYOTA has ELECTRONIC BRAKES if ROUTE 44 TOYOTA tells you it is so?

ROUTE 44 TOYOTA wouldn't lie to me would they?  


A very kind reader of my facebook page [ROUTE 44 TOYOTA SOLD ME A LEMON] took the time to send me a private message, explaining that he was a Toyota Technician and Toyota BRAKES are MECHANICAL.


MY BRAND NEW TOYOTA sailed through a STOP SIGN at a SCHOOL CROSSING.



Even though ROUTE 44 TOYOTA didn't care about the safety of others, how could I risk injuring your child?

As a consequence of the callous treatment and BULLYING by ROUTE 44 TOYOTA and their failures to address or correct the potential harm, NIGHTMARES torment my sleep.





ROUTE 44 TOYOTA told  me: NO COMPUTER ERROR MESSAGES.....kinda reminscent of the early days of computer programming - GIGO --- GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT.

CROSS POSTED:  I'm Confused!

No comments: