Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Friday, May 17, 2013

The Raping of our AMERICA by CONGRESS AND BIG OIL

The entry below was sent by a friend!

I don't fully agree with Dr. Bennett because if we had any common sense, we would have transitioned from Dirty Energy to Renewables a decade ago rather than allowing the rest of the world to lead and surpass the U.S., yet he makes GREAT POINTS about the irrational Tea Party policies --



Hopefully I am about to piss off enough people here on Facebook as well as on my website page ~ http://www.toomuch-bs.com/ ~ that we can finally get things going. I for one have had it with had it with the Government in combination with BIG OIL raping our country and citizens. On my website the new article page will be listed as "RAPING OF OUR CITIZENS".

------------------------------------ OK HERE GOES ---------------------------------

Today I stopped at my regular service station to put in $10.00 worth of gas (2.56 gal) in my car to run a few errands. I handed the attendant my debit card - I don't carry gas cards any more. (Gas cards are a rip off unto itself in joint conspiracy with Citibank, BoA and Wells Fargo) As the attendant started to pump I glanced at the sign and could not believe my eyes.

I called the attendant over and asked if there was a mistake on the board, he simply replied "NOPE - the gas per gallon on regular went up "FORTY FIVE . nine CENTS" $0.459 last night at 5:00PM. Medium grade went up $0.479 "FORTY SEVEN. nine CENTS" and Premium $0.499 "FORTY NINE.nine CENTS" per gallon. This is a total rape of our citizens by the government, the big oil lobbyists, and big oil itself. YES I SAID OUR GOVERNMENT - SPECIFICALLY THE REPUBLICAN AND TEA-PARTY REPUBLICANS as well as 4 Democrat Senators and 27 Democrat Congressmen. You can look up the records it will amaze you "IF YOU HAVE ANY BRAINS AND ARE NOT TOTALLY UNDER CONTROL OF YOUR PARTY BULL SHIT".

BTW - I am using mild profanity to maybe get your attention, I have been trying for years and it has not done any good so far. SO PLEASE PAY ATTENTION AND WAKE UP

Now here are some facts and this is where the GOVERNMENT COMES INTO PLAY and are the biggest of the thieves and conspirators. THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THE TEA-PARTY HAVE VOTED DOWN THE ENDING OF GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES ALL FOUR TIMES IT WAS FINALLY ALLOWED TO COME TO A VOTE. EVERY ONE OF THEM VOTED AGAINST THE COUNTRY AND THE CITIZENS AND WENT ON TO JUSTIFY IT SAYING BIG OIL NEEDS THESE SUBSIDIES TO SURVIVE AND PROVIDE JOBS.


[FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PRETEND, FORMER SENATOR SCOTT BROWN VOTED NO!]

FACE FACTS NOT BULL SHIT: $51,000,000,000.00 (that is FIFTY ONE BILLION = that equals 9 zeros and 3 comma's after the 51. (PAY ATTENTION KIDDIES) To help big oil to survive and provide jobs. Now lets check the BULL SHIT METER; Jobs provided by any of the big oil companies ZERO. TAXES PAID ZERO because of the subsidies. You can check for yourself and find the exact amounts paid to who. I want to save reading here.

NOW IF THIS ONE DOES NOT PISS YOU OFF, NOTHING EVER WILL!!!!!

First Quarter "NET" Profit per oil company January 01 to April 30 2013 (Verified and proven factual as well as posted).

EXXON/MOBILE $11,000,000,000.00 -- CHEVRON/TEXACO $6,900,000,000.00
SHELL (AKA - ROYAL DUTCH SHELL) $7,950,000,000.00
CONOCO/PHILLIPS $2,900,000,000.00. And finally the biggy - the fun guys who brought the big oil spill in the gulf of Mexico and ruined our coast line and still have not paid the fines imposed on them $11,200,000,000.00.

REMEMBER THESE ARE NET PROFIT FIGURES AFTER ALL EXPENSES, AND OUR CONGRESS HAS NOT ENFORCED THE FINES THEY IMPOSED AND ATTEMPTED TO COLLECT THEM. Then as an after thought THE REPUBLICAN/TEA BAG CONGRESS GIVE THEM ANOTHER $51,000,000,000.00 to SURVIVE. BTW -- this survival money is being paid to companies that "ARE NO LONGER US COMPANIES OWNED CORPORATIONS ANY MORE. They have all (Including Dick Chaney/George Bush's HALLIBURTON) all located and registered in Dubai.

The next biggest anger point -- they are all drilling and pumping OUR OIL AND TAKING IT TO THEIR COUNTRIES TO REFINE AND SELL-- I REPEAT SELL OUR OWN OIL BACK TO US. Where does it end people?

Well as far as I am concerned it now "ENDS HERE AND IT ENDS WITH ME". If you want to donate and help me "FIGHT FOR YOU" I will need all the financial help I can get. You can give to me to help you, or you can just lay back and keep giving to the Government, the lobbyists and Big Oil to keep screwing you and they do not even give you a kiss.

Oh before I forget. The licensed lobbyists for BIG OIL have paid $36,194.182.00 to the members of the Congress and Senate to vote against ending BIG OIL SUBSIDIES and VOTING AGAINST INCREASES ON BIG OIL.

You can contact me at my own phone number 1-541-754-6918 (yes, that is my real and private personal phone number) I will tell you how to make financial donations to help me to help you. REMEMBER IT IS YOUR MONEY, BUT IT IS OUR COUNTRY AND ALL OF OUR COLLECTIVE ASSES.

Join with me.
Bill Bennett, PhD
Corvallis, OR 97330





THE REAL BILL B
www.toomuch-bs.com 

No comments: